(Friday, January 12th, 2007) It’s a typical Friday with Home and DIY each giving us two hours of programmig including the start of restoring a beautiful Indian motorcycle. If you’re bored, Speed is showing Mad Max at 7:00 and 11:00 tonight. It really has nothing to do with Toolmonger — except for the beautiful cars and the improper suggested use of a hacksaw.
All times are central.
- Dirty Jobs: Viewer’s Choice (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: ’65 Mustang Restoration, Part 2: Suspension, Brakes and Steering Column (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Raised Garden Bed (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: Performance Engine Upgrades (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Home Office (Home, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: Restoration Begins (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 26 (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Flooded Foundation (Home, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: The Fuel System (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 1 (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Garage Grievance (Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Dump Trucks, Doctors & Denver (Speed, 10:00 p.m.)