(Saturday, January 6th, 2007) Wow, it’s been so long since they aired Exploding Pants, we almost forgot all the dialogue… Bell Maker is worth watching if you haven’t see it yet, and we do like the idea of How It’s Made in the 11:00 p.m. timeslot. Even DIY seems to have caught boring-schedulitis tonight.
All times are central.
- MythBusters: Exploding Pants (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Chippendale Side Table (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Mosquito Control Officer (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Display Cabinet (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Blanket Chest (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Penguin Keeper (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: Wall Clock (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Bell Maker (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 19 (Discovery, 11:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 21 (Discovery, 11:30 p.m.)
Our Insomniac’s Suggestions: Talk2DIY Automotive (DIY, 1:00 a.m.).