(Friday, January 5th, 2007) Classic Rides begins the rebuild of a 1948 Indian Chief motorcycle, which should warm the hearts of all you bikers. Science is showing 4 episodes of How It’s Made, which is also wonderful.
While channel surfing we chanced upon a new sitcom BBC America’s airing on Fridays at 10:00 p.m. central (11ET/8PT). Hardware is, having watched one episode, a relatively funny sitcom: “Martin Freeman (The Office), stars in this comedy series about four guys working at a local hardware store who pass the time patronizing their customers and annoying one another. Each day at the shop presents new life lessons for the boys, from learning how to cheat a customer, to accidentally cutting off their own fingers, and, naturally, attracting members of the opposite sex.” Right up the Toolmonger brainless entertainment alleyway!
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 10 (Science, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Final Details (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 11 (Science, 6:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Shrimper (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Drywall 101 (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: Inspection, Restoration Plan and Disassembly, Mustang History, Dual Master Cyclinder Conversion (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Good Fences… (Home, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: Front Suspension and Disc Brake Conversion, Tilt Steering Column (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 24 (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Drafty Ducting (Home, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: We Can Rebuild It (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 25 (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Ramp Revamp (Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: Restoration Begins (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: A Unique Dream (Speed, 10:00 p.m.)