(Friday, December 22nd, 2006) There’s still a lot to watch tonight, even if the vintage is suspect. Gotta love the new How It’s Made episodes, though!
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Lathe Technique / Drilling Jig (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: More Custom Parts (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Mosquito Control Officer (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1962 Corvette Roadster: Platform Evaluation and Work (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Wedding Arbor (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1962 Corvette Roadster: Platform Components (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Outdated Bedroom (Home, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: Carburetor Upgrade and Engine Oil Service (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 20 (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Tiles & Tribulations (Home, 9:00 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: Honda Accord: Headlight and Taillight Conversion (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 21 (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Site Unseen (Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Revenge of the Benz (Speed, 10:00 p.m.)