(Wednesday, December 20th, 2006) One would think that there would be new tool-centric programming during the Christmas buying frenzy considering that people give and receive tools as presents. One would think, but one would be wrong.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Safety Glasses / Laser Levels (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Crunch Time (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Scuba Diver and Car Capers (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Specials (RFD-TV, 7:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Holiday Special (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Chair and the Trunk (HGTV, 10:00 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: The White Stuff (Speed, 10:00 p.m.)
- Hammered with John & Jimmy DiResta: Classic Go-Cart (HGTV, 10:30 p.m.)