(Wednesday, December 13th, 2006) It looks like we’ve got a new Mythbusters tonight. There are a bunch of Trick My Truck episodes on later; we know you’ve missed watching it in the past weeks. The most useful show again is DIY Tools and Techniques, showing us how to wield the spokeshave.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Tool Storage / Spokeshave Use (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Multi-Tasking (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Ancient Death Ray (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: 22,000 Foot Fall (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Blazing a Trail to NASCAR (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Round Table and the Futon (HGTV, 10:00 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Old School (Speed, 10:00 p.m.)
- Hammered with John & Jimmy DiResta: The Victorian Birdhouse (HGTV, 10:30 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Rodney Ozbun’s Open Range (CMT, 11:00 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Mike Baldwin’s American Classic (CMT, 11:30 p.m.)
- I Love Toy Trains: “Toy Trains and Christmas.” (RFD-TV, 11:30 p.m.)
Our Insomniac’s Suggestions: Two more episodes of Trick My Truck (CMT, 12:00 midnight).