(Tuesday, December 12th, 2006) Tonight it’s foundry fun on Dirty Jobs: Bell Maker; there’s nothing like the sweaty grime of foundry work. Upholstery, that arcane sythesis of carpentry and sewing, makes an appearance on Trade School, and DIY Tools and Techniques covers the wet saw — a profoundly useful tool for cutting bricks, tile and stone. All that and a pile of reruns makes for an entertaining evening.
All times are central.
- Machinery of the Past: “On-Farm Museums.” (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Wet Saw / Glass Cutters (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Moving Along (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 5 (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: SEMA Show (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 51 (Discovery, 7:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Cheese Maker (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Bell Maker (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Juvenille Delinquent (TLC, 9:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Chris Craft Yachts (Travel, 9:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Mack Truck (Travel, 9:30 p.m.)
- Trade School: Upholstery (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Beauty & the Beemer (Speed, 10:00 p.m.)