(Monday, December 11th, 2006) DIY Tools and Techniques promises to show some cool metalworking tonight. There’s a new American “will work for movie tie ins” Chopper as well as a bunch of reruns.
All times are central.
- Trains and Locomotives: “Circus Train.” (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Metalworking II (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: All Dressed Up (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Eragon Bike 1 (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- American Hot Rod: ’59 Chevy Low Rider 3 (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: Kitchen Cafe Table (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Jet Bike (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Tennis Star & Fabolous Car (Speed, 10:00 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Eragon Bike 2 (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Mikey’s Bike 2 (Discovery, 11:00 p.m.)