(Friday, December 8th, 2006) DIY Tools and Techniques compares air compressors tonight, which is useful for those hoping that Santa will force one down the chimmney. Not a bad night of programming all around on the 2nd string channels.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Air Compressor / Cool Tool (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Quick Change (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Stairway to Brooklyn (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: Engine Bay and Headlights (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Groovy Bar Makeover (Home, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1962 Thunderbird: Soft-Trim Restoration (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 16 (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Flimsy Floor (Home, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: Evaluation, Restoration Plan, Strip Bike (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 17 (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Kitchen Catastrophe (Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: Dodge Neon SRT-4: Mopar Stage 1 Turbo Kit (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Them’s the Brakes (Speed, 10:00 p.m.)