(Saturday, December 2nd, 2006) There’s not much to be said about tonight’s offerings. Recapping Firearms Folklore at our local open shop night, it was agreed that some sniper scopes don’t have as many optic elements — especially some German WWII scopes — and that everyone had seen hammers with chips out of the edges, whether or not Mythbusters was able to replicate one.
All times are central.
- MythBusters: Firearms Folklore (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: Dining Room Chairs (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Claro-Walnut Computer Desk, Episode 1 of 2 (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Handmade Music: Cajun Accordion, Episode 3 of 5 (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Woodturning Techniques: Turning a Spindle (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: A Unique Dream (Speed, 10:00 p.m.)
Our Insomniac’s Suggestions: Robot Rivals (DIY, 1:00 a.m.).