(Friday, November 24th, 2006) There’s the usual Friday night of TV to watch as you polish off the leftover pumpkin pie. In addition to the shows listed, there are also episode marathons of Trick My Truck on CMT (starting at 7:00 p.m. and ending at 10:30), and How It’s Made on the Science channel (starting at 6:00 p.m. and ending at 12:00 midnight).
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Miter Saws/Wood Finishes (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: 100th Dirty Job Special (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Laminate Flooring (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1962 Ford Thunderbird Restoration: Chassis Work (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Backyard Makeover (Home, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Car: Refurbishing and Performance Enhancements (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Soggy Sorority (Home, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: Wheels, Waste System and Electrical Power System (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Botched Basement (Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: Civic SI: Vertical-Lift Doors and Flip-Flop Trunk (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)