(Wednesday, November 22nd, 2006) Well, it’s the holidays, and you should be spending time with friends and family — or hiding from them in the shop. So what if we’re heading into a lot of TV rerun time?
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Drywall I (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Pump Up the Volume (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Jet Pack (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: A Unique Dream (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Elevator of Death (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Side Table and the Kitchen Table (HGTV, 10:00 p.m.)
- Hammered with John & Jimmy DiResta: The Children’s Art Table (HGTV, 10:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Duelling Lambos (Speed, 11:00 p.m.)
- I Love Toy Trains: “Great Train Layouts you can Visit.” The VA Museum of Transportation; The Choo Choo Barn.(RFD-TV, 11:30 p.m.)