(Tuesday, November 21st, 2006) Well there’s a lot on — including a new Overhaulin’ — but mostly just a bunch of reruns. We write those words a lot, don’t we? Machinery of the Past shows what happens when you get bit with the collecting bug.
All times are central.
- Machinery of the Past: “Tractors of the Past.” A collection of Case tractor power; world’s largest private collections consisting of 500 John Deere tractors. (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Bench Planes/Power Hand Planers (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Coal Miner (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Rides: Terrible Baja (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Vinyl Siding (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: CNN/Hummer Special (TLC, 8:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Jobs That Bite…Harder (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: The Boss is Back (TLC, 9:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Weber Grills (Travel, 9:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Sparks Flying (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Hale Products (Travel, 9:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Revenge of the Benz (Speed, 11:00 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Two eps of Trick My Truck (CMT, Midnight).