(Saturday November 18th, 2006) We’ve got a bunch of reruns and DIY’s woodworking fiesta are on tonight. So, if you’ve been busy all week and away from the TV, you’re good to do. If you’ve been watching the tube all week, well, you’re outta luck.
All times are central.
- MythBusters: Explosive Decompression (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Ultimate Factories: Ferrari (National Geographic, 7:00 p.m.)
- A Closer Shave (National Geographic, 8:00 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: Versatile Bookshelves (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Egyptian-Inspired Mahogany Dresser, Episode 1 of 2 (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Flushed (National Geographic, 9:00 p.m.)
- Handmade Music: Cajun Accordion, Episode 1 of 5 (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Woodturning Techniques: Jewelry (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: 100th Dirty Job Special, Episode 1 (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: 100th Dirty Job Special, Episode 2 (Discovery, 11:00 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Robot Rivals (DIY, 1:00 a.m.).