(November 17th, 2006) Classic Car Restoration is starting work on a Thunderbird with two episdoes back to back, and there’s a new Trick My Truck (read: more trucker weeping)!
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Taper Cuts and Drill Bits (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Sylvester Thompson’s Legacy (CMT, 7:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Monkey Caretaker (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Doggie Duplex (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: Thunderbird History and Restoration Overview (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Building Bridges (Home, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1962 T-Bird Restoration: Long-term Storage Issues (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 12 (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Smoke & Mirrors (Home, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: Living Room and Rock Guard (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 13 (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Additional Grief (Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: Dodge Neon SRT-4 Exhaust Upgrade (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
Tonight’s insomniac recommendations: It’s all NASCAR in the overnight on Speed.