(Friday, November 10th, 2006) We’re recommending Offbeat America tonight for one reason only: so that you’ll get inspired to build your own homemade roller coaster. Otherwise, it’s a dependable Friday night of shows on Home and DIY, a new Trick My Truck, and little elsewhere.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Shop Solutions I (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- Offbeat America: Roller-Coaster House and More (HGTV, 5:30 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Don Scott’s Prairie Dog (CMT, 7 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Hoof Cleaner (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Coal Miner (Discovery, 8 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Deck Extension (Home, 8 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1962 Corvette Roadster: Exterior Finishing and Carpet Installation (DIY, 8 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Toy Chest (Home, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1962 Corvette Roadster: Interior and Finishing Touches (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Step By Step (Home, 9 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 10 (Science, 9 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: Flooring, Windows and Exterior Work (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Wall O’ Shame (Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 11 (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: Honda CRX: Engine Dress-Up (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
No insomniac suggestion tonight. There just seems to be much less on Toolmonger-wise during the overnight. If you disagree, we could really use some good late-nite-watching suggestions. Drop us a line!