(Thursday, November 9th, 2006) Well unlike most Thursdays, there’s some stuff to watch, not that it’s terribly exciting. Tonight is probably a good time to explain to your spouse why you need a jackhammer for Christmas.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Power Nailers and Jackhammers (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Engines. (History, 6 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Specials: “Florida Flywheelers & the Gathering of the Orange.” Allis Chalmers tractors; A/C birdcage. (RFD-TV, 7 p.m.)
- Assembly Required: Science of Steel (National Geographic, 8 p.m.)
- Assembly Required: Ferrari (National Geographic, 9 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Stone Veneer Bar (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Episode 12 (TLC, 10 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Grand Theft: Autos (Speed, 11 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Lots and lots of re-runs…