(Wednesday, November 8th, 2006) Tonight: A new Mythbusters, some new shows on National Geographic — the titles may not be as shown, as they are different on the Nat. Geo. website and the TV Guide website — and a slew of reruns.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Dust Collection and Viewer Jig (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Fender Bender (Speed, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Barrel of Bricks (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- Assembly Required: Shrink-Wrapped & Boxed Up (National Geographic, 8 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Concrete Glider (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Assembly Required: Science of Concrete (National Geographic, 8 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: It’s Electra! (Speed, 9 p.m.)
- Mega Builders: World’s Fastest Wheels (Discovery, 10 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Bed Frame and the Guitar (HGTV, 10 p.m.)
- Hammered with John & Jimmy DiResta: The Coffee Bench (HGTV, 10:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Bullet Proof (Speed, 11 p.m.)
- I Love Toy Trains: Jim Bengert; Railway express; train template layout. (RFD-TV, 11:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: There’s a lot of stuff on Speed tonight.