(Tuesday, November 7th, 2006) There’s a new Overhaulin’ tonight, a bunch of reruns, some good stuff on National Geographic, and other interesting offerings.
All times are central.
- Machinery of the Past: Three wheeled Gibson tractor; 1930 Federal truck; 1930 Mack truck; museum that covers the evolution of haying equipment, (RFD-TV, 5 p.m.)
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Sharpening and Stone Sculpting (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Geoduck Farmer (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- Rides: Syn (TLC, 7 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Installing a Bathroom Vanity (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- Assembly Required: Close Shave (National Geographic, 8 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Motley Cruiser (TLC, 8 p.m.)
- Assembly Required: Flushed (National Geographic, 9 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Coal Miner (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Episode 12 (TLC, 9 p.m.)
- Made in America: Yankee Candle (Travel, 9 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: SUSPENSE-SION (Speed, 9 p.m.)
- Made in America: Everlast (Travel, 9:30 p.m.)
- Trade School: Hardwood Flooring (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Termite Controller (Discovery, 10 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: It’s Electra! (Speed, 11 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Nothing stands out, again, any suggestions?