(Sunday, November 5th, 2006) Catch a rerun of the latest Mythbusters episode, Exploding Lighter, which was fun for both the explosions and the B team’s gunslinging. There’s a lot of other stuff on for a Sunday, even if it is mostly reruns.
All times are central.
- MythBusters: Killer Cable Snaps (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Exploding Lighter (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 8 (Science, 7 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 9 (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- National Hardware Show 2006 (HGTV, 8 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Specials (RFD-TV, 8 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Michael Condren’s The Sequel (CMT, 8:30 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Brick Wall (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: Mitsubishi Spyder: Custom Body Graphics (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Handmade Music: Los Lonely Boys (DIY, 10 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Chop Cut Rebuild (Speed, 1 a.m.).