(Friday, November 3rd, 2006) DIY and Discovery’s Home channel make this a non-freaky Friday — unless you just have basic cable, in which case you’re screwed.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Bandsaw and Concrete Saw (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Fuel Tank Cleaner (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Front Porch Makeover (Home, 8 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1962 Corvette Roadster: Engine and Transmission Re-Assembly (DIY, 8 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Demo Doorway (Home, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1962 Corvette Roadster: Engine Reinstallation (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 8 (Science, 9 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Exit Wound (Home, 9 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: Kitchen Restoration (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 9 (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: All Decked Out (Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: Mitsubishi Spyder: Custom Body Graphics (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Speed has NASCAR fun starting at 1 a.m.