(Thursday, November 2nd, 2006) Well, 40% of the programming tonight involves bricks. You also get to see a Rumley Oil Pull tractor, which is a heck of a machine.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Router Technique and Viewer Jig (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Specials: “Agriculture Heritage in Motion.” 1944 Case LA; 1939 Farmall F-20; 1923 Advance-Rumely Oil Pull; 1939 Cletrac General.(RFD-TV, 7 p.m.)
- MegaStructures: Science of Brick (National Geographic, 8 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Brick Wall (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Southern Dis-Comfort (Speed, 11 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Ahh, as always, just watch Speed…