(Wednesday, November 1st, 2006) A new, pyromaniacally promising, episode of Mythbusters airs tonight. Couple that with the hour of stupidity on HGTV, a few other shows, and the large amount of candy you have pilfered from your kid’s Halloween cache and tonight should be somewhat entertaining.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Hobby Tools, Pt. 1 (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Smokin’ Pipes (Speed, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Paper Crossbow (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Exploding Lighter (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Finders Fixers: Flue Symptoms (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Two Tables (HGTV, 10 p.m.)
- Hammered with John & Jimmy DiResta: The Guitar (HGTV, 10:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Back With a Vengeance (Speed, 11 p.m.)
- I Love Toy Trains (RFD-TV, 11:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: A bunch of stuff on Speed starting at midnight: two eps of Pinks, Unique Whips, and Shooting Cars.