(Friday, October 27th, 2006) Woot! Lots of re-run fun tonight as well as Diva and Holmes, some Trick My Truck, and the excellent DIY Friday lineup.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Router Bits and Viewer Jig (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- Flooring Wall to Wall: Installing a Mixed-Medium Floor (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Michael Watkins’ III (CMT, 7 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Geoduck Farmer (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Poppy Seed Drug Test (Discovery, 8 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Pool Rehab (Home, 8 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1962 Corvette Roadster: Body Work and Interior Disassembly (DIY, 8 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Raised Garden Bed (Home, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: Bedroom Restoration (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Deadly Straw (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 6 (Science, 9 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Cabinet Chaos (Home, 9 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 7 (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Cold Feet (Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: 1994 Acura Integra: Killer Body Kit (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Diet Coke and Mentos (Discovery, 10 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck Mark: Havens’ Semper Fi (CMT, 10:30 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck Mike: Baldwin’s American Classic (CMT, 11 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck Dale: Lambrecht’s Road Hog (CMT, 11:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: After a lineup like this you should probably turn the TV off, but if you’re looking for more there are some reruns of the programs above, but not much else.