(Wednesday, October 25th, 2006) Tonight we’ve got a new Mythbusters (and an old one), Hammered/Junk Brothers madness, CCR and more on Speed — not bad for a Wednesday.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Narrow Rips and Cool Tools (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- Flooring Wall to Wall: Installing Wall to Wall Carpet (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Engine Day (Speed, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Quicksand (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- MythBusters: More Myths Revisited (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Southern Dis-Comfort (Speed, 9 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Bedroom Dresser and the Entertainment Unit (HGTV, 10 p.m.)
- Hammered with John & Jimmy DiResta: The Junkyard Doghouse (HGTV, 10:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Indy-Scribable (Speed, 11 p.m.)
- I Love Toy Trains: “Great Toy Train Layouts of America.” (RFD-TV, 11:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: PINKS at 1 a.m. and 1:30 a.m. on Speed, or Sports Car Revolution at 4 a.m. (same channel).