(Tuesday, October 24th, 2006) Look for a bunch of reruns tonight. Color us unimpressed, but at least there’s something to watch. No Pimp My Ride listings? Wow, what’ll MTV show in its place?
All times are central.
- Machinery of the Past: Green 1929 Allis Chalmers 20-35; late 30’s model International Fairway tractor; International TD-6 TracTractor.(RFD-TV, 5 p.m.)
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Drill Brushes and Floor Sander (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 51 (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- Rides: Summer School (TLC, 7 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 45 (Discovery, 7:30 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Uncle Sam’s Nephew (TLC, 8 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Geoduck Farmer (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Hot for Teacher (TLC, 9 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Budweiser (Travel, 9 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: US Steel (Travel, 9:30 p.m.)
- Trade School: Painting (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Garbage Pit Technician (Discovery, 11 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: The White Stuff (Speed, 11 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: OK, you caught us. We couldn’t find anything we really care to watch after hours tonight. So, our recommendation is to either a) hit the shop, or b) get some sleep. Sorry ’bout that; Maybe we’ll find something better tomorrow. Of course, if you know of something great on tonight, drop us a comment, yeah?