(Monday, October 23rd, 2006) It’s a good Monday — but mostly reruns: a new Biker Build-Off, a new Trains and Locomotives, and DIY tells us how to install a hardwood floor.
All times are central.
- Trains and Locomotives: “Railway Journeys, Part 4B.” Train chasing; “S” curves; pulling in at the yard. (RFD-TV, 5 p.m.)
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Bandsaw Maintenance and Viewer Jig (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- Flooring Wall to Wall: Installing a Hardwood Floor (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Military Bike 2 (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- American Hot Rod: ’65 Mustang 3 (Discovery, 8 p.m.)
- Biker Build-Off: Brian Klock vs. Jason Hart (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: CD Storage System (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Senior’s Vintage Project 1 (Discovery, 10 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Senior’s Vintage Project 2 (Discovery, 11 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Blazing a Trail to NASCAR (Speed, 11 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Catch a rerun of Trains & Locomotives on RFD-TV and 1 a.m. or (of course) just watch Speed.