(Sunday, October 22nd, 2006) Sunday is a hash of reruns: HGTV has Stress Test, which should be amusing if you’re the type who loves destruction. It’s a good time to catch “Air Cylinder Rocket” if you missed it on Wednesday. Besides bringing back some great A-Team memories, it offers a great lesson on why you want to use those caps on your cylinders when transporting them. You do have your cylinders tied down, don’t you?
All times are central.
- MythBusters: Mega Movie Myths (Discovery, 5 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Crimes and Myth-demeanors 1 (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 4 (Science, 7 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 5 (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Air Cylinder Rocket (Discovery, 8 p.m.)
- Special Presentation: Stress Test (HGTV, 8 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Specials (RFD-TV, 8 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Concrete Countertop (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: Mitsubishi 3000 GT: Custom Leather Interior (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Chop Cut Rebuild (Speed, 1 a.m.).