(Friday, October 20th, 2006) Wow — it’s not a bad Friday, with some Trick My Truck episodes that we can’t remember airing recently that could possibly be new. (There’re also some other reruns, but we’ve definitely seen them a thousand times.) Discovery Home brings the Diva and Holmes, and DIY has their excellent car shows and “metalworking” on Tools & Techniques.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Metalworking (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Armando Ozuna’s Low Rider (CMT, 6 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Mike Lopardo’s Inferno (CMT, 6:30 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Gregory and Patrick Baize’s Stealth (CMT, 7 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Skull Cleaner (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Cabinet Addition (Home, 8 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1962 Corvette Roadster: Engine Removal (DIY, 8 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Drywall 101 (Home, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: Walls, Air and Cabinets (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made 3: Episode 4 (Science, 9 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Hell’s Kitchen (Home, 9 p.m.)
- How It’s Made 3: Episode 5 (Science, 9 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Shower Stalled (Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: Mitsubishi 3000 GT: Custom Leather Interior (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Not much on late tonight… Just check out the usual suspects.