(Wednesday, October 18th, 2006) Look out for a new Mythbusters tonight; They’re up to some dangerous hijinks with an air cylinder. Also tonight: the Junk Brothers make one of their most insanely stupid projects out of an old bicycle, a new I Love Toy Trains, and some chimney rebuilding on Finders Fixers.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Cutting, Shaping and Scraping (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Buried Alive (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Air Cylinder Rocket (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Back With a Vengeance (Speed, 9 p.m.)
- Finders Fixers: The Smoking Windows (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Desk and the Bike (HGTV, 10 p.m.)
- Hammered with John & Jimmy DiResta: Old-School Fishing Boat (HGTV, 10:30 p.m.)
- I Love Toy Trains: “EnterTRAINment.” Ellion Feeinbey’s model train layout located in the largest shopping mall in the U.S. (RFD-TV, 11:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Shooting Cars (Speed, 2 a.m.) or Chop Cut Rebuild (Speed, 2:30 a.m.).