(Tuesday, October 17th, 2006) It’s mostly reruns tonight, but there’s certainly a lot to watch — especially if you’ve been out in the shop a lot and missed the first-runs.
All times are central.
- Machinery of the Past: A collection of 20 plus restored Fordson tractors, a customized Ford 8N (RFD-TV, 5 p.m.)
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Table Saw Guard and Viewer Jig (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 28 (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- Rides: Hollywood Speed (TLC, 7 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 35 (Discovery, 7:30 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Lowrider Girl (TLC, 8 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Skull Cleaner (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: All in the Family (TLC, 9 p.m.)
- Made in America: Frye Boots (Travel, 9 p.m.)
- Made in America: E-One Firetrucks (Travel, 9:30 p.m.)
- Trade School: Auto Mechanics (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Viewer’s Choice (Discovery, 11 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: A Unique Dream (Speed, 11 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: We don’t know why we bother listing all these reruns, but hopefully they’re helpful. If you’re up late, try the five (!) episodes of Pimp My Ride MTV’s running starting at 1:30 a.m.