(Wednesday, October 11th, 2006) Sweet! Tonight we’ve got a new Mythbusters, a Modern Marvels about booze factories, and the Junk/Hammered combo really caps it off to make this a good night to just get stupid with your buddy the TV.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Taper Cuts and Viewer Jigs (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Smell My Paintgun (Speed, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Shattering Subwoofer (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Killer Cable Snaps (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Dead Men Walking (Speed, 9 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Distilleries 2 (History, 9 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Dresser and the Stove (HGTV, 10 p.m.)
- Hammered with John & Jimmy DiResta: Custom Aquarium (HGTV, 10:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: SEMA & Softball (Speed, 11 p.m.)
- I Love Toy Trains: The Great Train Story, Part 2. Model railroad display at the Museum of Science and Industry.(RFD-TV, 11:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Shooting Cars (Speed, 2 a.m.).