(Tuesday, October 10th, 2006) TLC and Discovery bring us mostly reruns. Trade School is a dependable show, though, and the welding episode should be interesting.
All times are central.
- Machinery of the Past: 1928 Holt 36 pull-type combine, 1915 3-wheeled Cast tractor, 20-40 Huber, a collection of 100 year old sawmills (RFD-TV, 5 p.m.)
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Remote Switch and Antique Reproduction Tools (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Horsepower (History, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 4 (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- Rides: Eleanor’s Big Bro (TLC, 7 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 15 (Discovery, 7:30 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Photo Shoot Fiasco (TLC, 8 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Garbage Pit Technician (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Chip & AJ Trading Places (TLC, 9 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Sam Adams (Travel, 9 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Wallpaper (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Alliance Rubber Bands (Travel, 9 p.m.)
- Trade School: Welding (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Shrimper (Discovery, 11 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Speed, Speed, and more Speed TV.