(Monday, October 9th, 2006) It’s all choppers and hot rods tonight, although it seems like Discovery is phoning Mondays in, even if we have a new AHR and BBO. We can only imagine how much more entertaining OCC’s European vacation would have been if Paul Sr. still drank (see him doubled over with back pain! See Mikey unable to find Jim Morrison’s grave! Oh the excitement). There’re a few good shows on DIY, though.
All times are central.
- Trains and Locomotives (RFD-TV, 5 p.m.)
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Shaper Techniques and Cool Tools (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- American Chopper: NAPA Drag Bike Part 2 (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- DIY to the Rescue: Step-by-Step Staircase Construction (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- American Hot Rod: ’36 Roadster 2 (Discovery, 8 p.m.)
- Biker Build-Off: Paul Yaffe vs. Dave Perewitz (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: Coffee Table (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- American Chopper: On The Road – Europe – Part 1 (Discovery, 10 p.m.)
- American Chopper: On The Road – Europe – Part 2 (Discovery, 11 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Back With a Vengeance (Speed, 11 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Trains and Locomotives (RFD-TV, 1 a.m.), and four episodes of Pimp My Ride (MTV, 1 a.m., 2:30, 3, 3:30).