(Sunday, October 8th, 2006) Sundays have been pretty lame on TV lately, and tonight’s no exception. What a wonderful opportunity to work out in the shop tonight!
There are a few exceptions, including a Flip That House marathon on TLC tonight.
All times are central.
- Flip That House: From Trash to Class (TLC, 6 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Termite Controller (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- Flip That House: Attach of the Flippers (TLC, 6:30 p.m.)
- Flip That House: Jim and Jennifer/Craig K. (TLC, 7 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 52: Putty Knives, Garage Doors, Electric Motors, and Wool (Science, 7 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 1: Paving Asphalt, Marshmallow Cookies, Loudspeakers, and Electronic Door Locks (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- Flip That House: Carlie/Cathy and Michael (TLC, 8 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Specials (RFD-TV, 8 p.m.)
- Flip That House: Julie/Corey (TLC, 9 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Kitchen Concrete Floor (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: Souped-Up Civic: Suspension Upgrade (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Flip That House: Halli/Neil (TLC, 10 p.m.)
- Flip That House: Clarlie/Cathy and Michael (TLC, 11 p.m.)
There’s also lots and lots of NASCAR and other racing news on Speed all evening tonight if that’s your bag.
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Six episodes of Pimp My Ride on MTV starting at 1 a.m.) or Chop Cut Rebuild (Speed, 1 a.m.).