(Saturday, October 7th, 2006) Last week’s Handmade Music was wonderful (pneumatic hammer!) and this week’s continuation should have more interesting metalforming techniques. If you don’t get DIY, though, you’re pretty screwed tonight.
All times are central.
- Cool Fuel: Episode 2 (Science, 6 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Escape Slide-Parachute (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: Nightstand (DIY, 8 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Turtle Toy-Box (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Handmade Music: Steel Drum, Episode 2 (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- Woodturning Techniques: Woodturning Techniques: Tops (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Robot Rivals: Take the Robots Bowling! (DIY, 1 a.m.).