(Wednesday, October 4th, 2006) There’s a Modern Marvels marathon tonight, as well as some Mythbusters reruns (despite the title, “Brown Note” does not feature Adam or Jamie soiling their pants). At least Hammered is new tonight. (Well, it airs during the day on Saturdays, so it’s almost new.) Seems like the networks figured that the Lost premier would hurt their ratings tonight. Shooting Cars is pretty much without any substance but it’s worth catching late at night if you are still up.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Routing Joints and Profiles (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: No Sweat (Speed, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Brown Note (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- Finders Fixers: The Case of the Singing Sink (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Paint. (History, 8 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Mind Control (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Duelling Lambos (Speed, 9 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Ink. (History, 9 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Dryer and the Bookcase (HGTV, 10 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Glue. (History, 10 p.m.)
- Hammered with John & Jimmy DiResta: Ultimate Poker Table (HGTV, 10:30 p.m.)
- I Love Toy Trains: “The Great Train Story, Part 1.” Model railroad display at the Museum of Science and Industry. (RFD-TV, 11:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Shooting Cars (Speed, 2 a.m.).