(Monday, October 2nd, 2006) Tonight we’ve got a new Biker Buildoff — thank the gods of steel and thunder! We’ve also got a new American Hot Rod, but does anyone still watch this show for anything but juvenile entertainment? Each show we see Boyd piss everyone off and manage a project so poorly that employee morale hits a new low (as if that were possible). Can this really be the man who gave Jesse James and Chip Foose their respective starts?
All times are central.
- Trains and Locomotives (RFD-TV, 5 p.m.)
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Table Saw Joints (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Metal (History, 6 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Mikey/Vinnie Bike 2 (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- American Hot Rod: ’36 Roadster 1 (Discovery, 8 p.m.)
- Biker Build-Off: Gypsy Charro vs. Kim Suter (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Cool Fuel: Episode 1 (Science, 9 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Carroll Shelby Bike 2 (Discovery, 10 p.m.)
- Cool Fuel: Episode 2 (Science, 10 p.m.)
- American Chopper: OCC Production Bike (Discovery, 11 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Indy-Scribable (Speed, 11 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Trains and Locomotives (RFD-TV, 1 a.m.).