(Wednesday, September 27th, 2006) Hammered should be enjoyable if you like two drunk, wisecracking dudes — which you probably do if you already watch Junk Brothers. We’d list Shooting Cars but we have no idea what it’s about; Drop us a line if we’re missing out. Test Lab on History should be interesting as well.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Tech-Savvy Tools (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: In the Hot Seat (Speed, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Ping-Pong Rescue (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- Building the Ultimate: Hammer Power (Science, 7 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Darlene Swift’s Free Spirit (CMT, 8 p.m.)
- PINKS: Maryland (Speed, 8:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Exploding House (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Finders Fixers: The Singing Sink (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Recliner and the Bed Frame (HGTV, 10 p.m.)
- Hammered with John & Jimmy: Classic Go-Cart (HGTV, 10:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Blazing a Trail to NASCAR (Speed, 11 p.m.)
- Test Lab (History, 11 p.m.)
- I Love Toy Trains (RFD-TV, 11:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Pimp My Ride (MTV, 2:10 a.m.). Or get some sleep!