(Saturday, September 23rd, 2006) DIY keeps us sane again tonight and their I Did it With Duct Tape should be amusing.
All times are central
- International Home & Housewares Show 2006 (HGTV, 5 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Alpaca Shearer (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- I Did It With Duct Tape (DIY, 6 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Flimsy Floor (Home, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Franklin’s Kite (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- Science of Steel (National Geographic, 7 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: Nightstand (DIY, 8 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Drum Table (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: 100th Dirty Job Special (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Tools of the Trade: Fire Trucks (National Geographic, 9 p.m.)
- Handmade Music: Handmade Violin, Episode 4: Final Assembly and Finish (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- Woodturning Techniques: Platter (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: The Scrap House (National Geographic, 1 a.m.) or Robot Rivals (DIY, 1 a.m.).