(Friday, September 22nd, 2006) A new Trick My Truck, our favorite episode title to date of Holmes on Homes, and DIY’s dependable Friday automotive shows — not a bad start to the weekend.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Joinery (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 32: Yogurt, Candles, Neon Signs, Book Binding (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Magnets (History, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 16: Personal Watercraft, Ice Skates, Wine, Office Furniture (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Richard Crowder’s Higher Power (CMT, 7 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Sink Swap (Home, 8 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1968 Chevrolet Camaro: Crate-Engine Assembly (DIY, 8 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Stairway to Brooklyn (Home, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: Engine Modification, Shock and Brake Replacement (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Parade Float Dismantler (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Lamin-Ain’t (Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: Honda Civic: Cams Upgrade (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- G.I. Factory: Episode 1 (Military, 11 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Speed Channel…watch a couple of laps and snooze.