(Monday, September 18th, 2006) Thankfully Sunday is behind us (TV-wise) and we can turn to another dependable Monday with perhaps too many reruns, but lots of watchable Toolmonger TV.
On the topic of reruns, many of the shows that air during “prime time” also repeat in the wee hours, so if we don’t list them as insomniac suggestions, it pays to know which channels keep broadcasting later at night. Scrap House should be interesting. Let us know what you think.
All times are central.
- Trains and Locomotives: “Railway Journeys, Part 2A.” Jersey City Railway; changing steam to electric; trolley cars & camelbacks; rail junction. (RFD-TV, 5 p.m.)
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Shop Storage Ideas (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 49: Plastic Cups and Cutlery, Special Effects Makeup, Gold, Harps (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 24: Aluminum Pots and Pans, Artificial Limbs, Peanut Butter, High Intensity Light Bulbs (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- American Chopper: FANtasy Bike 4 (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- American Hot Rod: ’54 Corvette and ’55 Chevy 3 (Discovery, 8 p.m.)
- Biker Build-Off: Marcus Walz vs. Mike Prugh (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- The Scrap House (National Geographic, 9 p.m.)
- American Chopper: FANtasy Bike 3 (Discovery, 10 p.m.)
- American Chopper: FANtasy Bike 2 (Discovery, 11 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Southern Dis-Comfort (Speed, 11:p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Trains and Locomotives (RFD-TV, 1 a.m.).