(Friday, September 15th, 2006) DIY rescues the night with some good car-centric shows. A new Trick My Truck airs tonight; Expect CMT to show it 1000 times until the next episode. All in all, tonight’s not too bad, although there’s precious little to watch past midnight.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Traditional Tools (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 11: Plastic Bags, Solar Panels, Plastic Gasoline Containers, Hockey Sticks (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels : Bathroom Tech (History, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 41: Plastic Injection Moulds, Automotive Oil Filters, Filing Cabinets, Blown Glass (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Stacy Toney’s Category 5 (CMT, 7 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Work Bench (Discovery Home, 8 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1968 Chevrolet Camaro: Brake System (DIY, 8 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Restaurant Restoration (Discovery Home, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: Paint and Seat Re-Cover (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Casino Food Recycler (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: Mitsubishi Eclipse Show-Car Display (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- I Want That! Electric Lawnmower, Solar Fountain, Learn About Tornados (HGTV, 10:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestion: There’s lots of NASCAR on Speed if that’s your bag.