(Thursday, September 14th, 2006) It’s a terrible Thursday, as evidenced by the fact that we’re listing suspect episodes of Modern Marvels. Building the Ultimate shows the construction of the space station, which seems quite Toolmonger-appropriate considering yesterday’s ISS tool breakage news. At least our projects don’t have to cope with zero-G and extreme cold!
As a follow up to our rant from yesterday: Discovery! Fix your calendar and do something about poorly formatted ads that leap over into the schedule space!
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Tool Maintenance (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 33: Prepared Mustard, Violins, Nuts and Bolts, Toilet Paper (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- Crash Science: Cars (National Geographic, 6 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Household Wonders (History, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 23: Gummies Candy, Fish Farming, Aluminum Cans, Bronze Sculpture Erection (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Building the Ultimate: Some Assembly Required (Science, 7 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Specials (RFD-TV, 7 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Limestone Tile Entryway (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: ’80’s Tech. (History, 10 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 10:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Back With a Vengeance (Speed, 11 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Watch the Speed Channel, or try flipping on NASA Select/NASA TV for some ISS coverage. If you’re lucky, you might catch some pretty cool tools in use.