(Wednesday, September 13th, 2006) Mythbusters and How It’s Made keep up the fun on Wednesday. Mythbusters is also new tonight, and sounds pretty cool. The teaser ad on DSC showed someone flying out the sunroof of a vehicle via an ejection seat. Nice!
There’s also a Modern Marvels marathon on tonight, so I figured I’d list them all as the History Channel website is useless when looking for episode content.
Pinks is on several times tonight but the Speed program guide shows it as the same episode, so I just figured I’d leave it out. (It is out there if you want to see it, though.)
Note to TV channel webmasters: Keep it simple, make sure I can get a synopsis of each episode, and have a calendar I can just click on. I know that for a lot of people in the media Middle America is a vast wasteland, but there are 4 timezones in the US, not two…
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Tools to Get You Moving (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 12: Aluminum Screw Caps, Chocolate, Pills, Pasta (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Garage Gadgets (History, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 26: Ball Bearings, Electrical Wires, Wax Casting, Automated Machines (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: I’ve Got Kidney Beans (Speed, 6:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 17: Winter Jackets, Animation, Mushrooms, Gold (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- Building the Ultimate: Robots for Hire (Science, 7 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Shovels (History, 7 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 51: Architectural Moldings, Pulleys, Industrial Rubber Hoses, Sheet Vinyl Flooring (Discovery, 7:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Salsa Escape (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 3: Toothpicks, Acrylic Bathtubs, Helicopters, Beer (Science, 8 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Drilling (History, 8 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 4: Hearing Aids, 3-D Puzzles, Rubber Mats, Toilets (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Mega Movie Myths (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: The White Stuff (Speed, 9 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Copper (History, 9 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Chair and the Trunk (HGTV, 10 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Crimes and Myth-demeanors 1 (Discovery, 11 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Dead Men Walking (Speed, 11 p.m.)
- I Love Toy Trains: Bruce Manson’s 30 x 40 foot S-Gauge layout. (RFD-TV, 11:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Junk Brothers (HGTV, 2 a.m.).