(Monday, September 11th, 2006) It’s a typical good Monday on Discovery, with a few other shows scattered around the rest of cabledom. Watching Freeform Furniture on Saturday we were chagrined to see carbide being identified as being made of carbon and iron, which is incredibly wrong. So, we must add them to the list of shows to take with a grain of salt…
All times are central.
- Trains and Locomotives: “Railway Journeys, Part 1B.” Canadian National Railway; Canadian Pacific Railway; the best of steam. (RFD-TV, 5 p.m.)
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Terrific Router Techniques (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 48: Car Engines, Flour, Recliners, Envelopes (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 21: Fiberglass Boats, Clothes Dryers, Bubble Gum, Fireworks (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- American Chopper: OCC Production Bike (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- American Hot Rod: ’54 Corvette and ’55 Chevy 2 (Discovery, 8 p.m.)
- Biker Build-Off: El Pitts vs. Harold Ponterelli (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: Accent Table (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Firebike 1 (Discovery, 10 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Firebike 2 (Discovery, 11 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Revenge of the Benz (Speed, 11 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Pimp My Ride (MTV, midnight and 12:30 a.m.), Trains and Locomotives (RFD-TV, 1:00 a.m.).