(Saturday, September 9th, 2006) What can we say? There’s not much on. Demolition Derby Tech ought to result in high bills from your chiropractor if it inspires you to follow your dream of driving on the derby circuit.
All times are central.
- MythBusters: Exploding Pants (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- Special Presentation: My Ultimate Workshop (DIY, 6 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Mind Control (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- Demolition Derby Tech (National Geographic, 7 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Helium Football (Discovery, 8 p.m.)
- Tools of the Trade: Demolition (National Geographic, 8 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: Lamp Table (DIY, 8 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Folding Panel Screen (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Handmade Music: Handmade Violin, Episode 2 of 5: Plates (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- Woodturning Techniques: Turning a Spindle (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestion: As we always suggest when nothing else is on, just watch Speed.