(Friday, September 8th, 2006) What’s on? Nothing that exciting, unless you love Pimp My Ride, in which case you can watch it for hours on end tonight. “Vespa Disassembly” looks to be interesting, if only because it is probably the only show in the history of TV about disassembling a Vespa.
By the way, DIY is part of Dish Network’s showcase preview this month, so if you don’t ordinarily receive it, you do this month. Enjoy!
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Advanced Woodshop Techniques (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 1: Aluminum Foil, Snowboards, Soft Polymer Contact Lenses, Bread (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 18: Hydroponic Lettuce, Construction Wood, Fishing Flies (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Ed and Linda Stockton’s Fort Stockton (CMT, 7 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Concrete Walkway (Home, 8 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1968 Chevrolet Camaro: History and Introduction (DIY, 8 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Laminate Flooring (Home, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: Vespa Disassembly (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 9 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Flooded Foundation (Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: Scion XB: Rag-Top Roof (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 10 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 10:30 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 11 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 11:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Four back to back episodes of Pimp My Ride starting at midnight on MTV.