(Thursday, September 7th, 2006) If you are lazing around on the couch this afternoon, I’d personally recommend The Sand Pebbles (AMC, 3:15 p.m.) even though it’s not remotely tool-related. Otherwise it’s a respectable night of TV, although a bit thin on choices especially if Pimp My Ride isn’t your idea of a must see…
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Tips on Tools (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 46: 3D Commercial Signs, Hardwood Floors, Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe, Mattresses (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 10: Holograms, Package Printing, Skin Cultures, Canned Corn (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Specials: “Big Sky Full Steam.” The Mehmke Farm Museum featuring antique Hart-Parr, Case, Square Turn Tractors. (RFD-TV, 7 p.m.)
- Where Did It Come From?: Ancient Greece: Modern Ship Building. (History, 7 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 8 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 8:30 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Stamped Concrete (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 10:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips, Indy-Scribable (Speed, 11 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestion: Classic Tractor Specials (RFD-TV, 3 a.m.).