(Wednesday, September 6th, 2006) Another great Wednesday, with Mythbusters leading the way. Science has a number of good shows on as well. Will their Cool Fuel be cool? Let us know!
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Around the Yard (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 44: Grinding Wheels, Compost, Window Blinds, Milk (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- Driven to Invent: The Electricity War (Science, 6 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: The Junkyard (History, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 19: Wooden doors, Paintballs, Newspapers, Diamonds (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Latch On and Sing to Me (Speed, 6:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 5: Copy Paper, Jeans, Computers, Plate Glass (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 50, countertop laminate, frozen treats, children’s building blocks, and detergents. (Discovery, 7:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Exploding Port-a-Potty (Discovery, 8 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 1: Aluminum Foil, Snowboards, Soft Polymer Contact Lenses, Bread (Science, 8 p.m.)
- PINKS: Gainesville (Speed, 8 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 2: Compact Discs, Mozzarella Cheese, Pantyhose, Fluorescent tubes (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- PINKS: Gateway (Speed, 8:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Deadly Straw (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Cool Fuel: Episode 1 (Science, 9 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Blazing a Trail to NASCAR (Speed, 9 p.m.)
- Cool Fuel: Episode 2 (Science, 10 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Round Table and the Futon (HGTV, 10 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Elevator of Death/Levitation Machine (Discovery, 11 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: The White Stuff (Speed, 11 p.m.)
- I Love Toy Trains: Bruce Lour’s S-Gauge layout; Brad Nelson’s S-Gauge American Flyer. (RFD-TV, 11:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Unique Whips (Speed, 1 a.m.), Junk Brothers (HGTV, 2 a.m.), or Chop Cut Rebuild (Speed, 2 a.m.). Sleep tight!